• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EMB 145 CA's NEED IT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry for the misspelled on the subject part.......my finger tips are faster than I can type (NEEDED)

Last edited:
people have been applying for this position for over a year now. Has anyone even been called for an interview?

Nope, nothing.

I think this is the new version of Chinese water torture. Ha Ha Ha, make American pilot think he get job, Ha Ha Ha.

Sorry for the misspelled on the subject part.......my finger tips are faster than I can type (NEEDED)

From an old post:

Apologies for being off topic, but this is something that I've noticed for some time with posts in general.

Clearly, you meant to write that "..they made a few little videos.." - instead of "view," which is what the word "few" closely sounds like.

What's interesting is that we hear the words being said in our minds and spell out what it sounds like rather than write the intended word. I make these mistakes too, of course. I just thought it was an interesting little detail I've noticed from time to time.

Okay, carry on. :)

I'd be very very wary of ANY job with the Chicoms. They're very slippery and generally not to be trusted. Sorry but that's the truth.

Latest resources

Back