• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

EMB 145 CA's NEED IT

GSXR600

Total Time
.1solo
Sorry for the misspelled on the subject part.......my finger tips are faster than I can type (NEEDED)

Last edited:

johndt

Total Time
people have been applying for this position for over a year now. Has anyone even been called for an interview?

5w5flyer

Total Time
Nope, nothing.

I think this is the new version of Chinese water torture. Ha Ha Ha, make American pilot think he get job, Ha Ha Ha.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Sorry for the misspelled on the subject part.......my finger tips are faster than I can type (NEEDED)

From an old post:

Apologies for being off topic, but this is something that I've noticed for some time with posts in general.

Clearly, you meant to write that "..they made a few little videos.." - instead of "view," which is what the word "few" closely sounds like.

What's interesting is that we hear the words being said in our minds and spell out what it sounds like rather than write the intended word. I make these mistakes too, of course. I just thought it was an interesting little detail I've noticed from time to time.

Okay, carry on. :)

Draginass

Total Time
5000+
I'd be very very wary of ANY job with the Chicoms. They're very slippery and generally not to be trusted. Sorry but that's the truth.