Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mookie said:
Cl--Condition lever...Min/Max-lever positions
EEC-Electronic Engine Congrol (your good friend on this airplane)

I guess I havn't forgotten everything.

Mookie

Hey Mookie were you sober when you wrote this post? :beer: It is time to forget the Bro my friend. Embrace the powerful 73. Whenever you have time PM your email address.

Take care,
:pimp:

difete said:
Hey Mookie were you sober when you wrote this post? :beer: It is time to forget the Bro my friend. Embrace the powerful 73. Whenever you have time PM your email address.

Take care,
:pimp:

Forget the Bro? Come on now. Every EMB-120 pilot know's the Bro is like a fat chick. You may want to forget it, but it's always lingering there in the back of your mind, and just when you least expect it....

Going back to the subject of the original poster, what is the 118A they are talking about in the material they send ?

thanks..

it's a different engine type. SkyWest has gotten rid of all the straight 118 P&W's (Pratt and Whitney), they just don't update the packets that often. There aren't really any Bros left that aren't the ER type, either, so just focus on the bold study items. Except that it's guaranteed that there will be one or two on the test that aren't in bold. Don't worry, you get a copy of the test to practice with in your study materials when you arrive the first day and you can take it every day until the end of class until you get a passing grade if you have to. It's really not that hard, but it helps to know it by the time you get to class because you can get it out of the way and worry about everything else, because you don't have that luxury with the systems and indoc tests, so it helps to actually study during ground school.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how much time (if any) the new hires in the Bro are spending on reserve? (In what bases?)

Thanks

Jay79 said:
Does anyone know how much time (if any) the new hires in the Bro are spending on reserve? (In what bases?)

Thanks

I spent 13 days total on reserve in Portland, and that was on the high side for my class. I think it's like musical chairs at SKYW, make sure you get a seat before hiring stops for the winter months.

I am starting on the Bro and am trying to get an idea of what I want to bid for or possible end up with when training is done.

Jay79 said:
I am starting on the Bro and am trying to get an idea of what I want to bid for or possible end up with when training is done.

bid where you want to live...you won't spend much time on reserve unless you get based in LA or SFO.....If you don't care where you get based (i.e. no commuting and don't care where you live),I've seen some new hires getting places like san diego and santa barbara.....great places to live..plenty of apartments (with roommates, of course) to rent.......and uh.....

the chicks there dig Beta.... :pimp:

Latest resources

Back