Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cornelius

Where's Pancakes House
Basically I need to get my hands on as much Brasilia info as possible in the next two weeks since I have no clue about anything in that Aircraft except it has complex electrical system. Are there any manuals or notes out there on the web that discuss systems, typical profiles, and call outs? The info doesn't need to be airline specific. Also any words of wisdom on basic characteristics of the EMB-120 would be appreciated.

Thanks for all the replys.

Basically, If you could send me links, resources, or info on software companies about the EMB-120 systems. That is primarily what I'm looking for. If you got any advice on how to tackle sim and flight training in the EMB-120, that would be helpful to. Every airplane has its tricky areas and I'm sure the Brasilia has em. I have been through ground school with the same regional before but it was in the BE1900D.

Thanks!

Cornelius,

Send me a PM with a phone number where I can reach you tomorrow or Sunday and I'll give you a call, that way I can answer all of your questions. I don't think there will be enough room available to give it to you in a PM. I also have a 120 manual I could send you if you cover postage and send it back to me when you're done.

flyingtoilet, check your PM

Latest resources

Back