Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aero99

just a member, not senior
Is the email notification not working for the forums?

My options haven't changed, yet I no longer get a notification on threads.

Anyone else?

E-Mail notifications

Dunno. :confused:

I sent myself a private a little while ago and received no e-mail notification.

I've also seen strange error messages when I post referencing the board's "D" drive or something.

Is an inop e-mail notification on the board's MEL? :D

Thanks for the info guys! We moved Flightinfo.com to new more powerful servers this weekend and we're still ironing out the bugs. Let me know if you get an e-mail or not on this message.

Sorry, also, if you get any error messages, please tell me exactly what they are saying so I can track them down!

Thanks!

I too saw the D: thing, but I can't remember the message, I'll let you know if I see it!

Thanks...this all seems to be related to the e-mail system and the security we are running. The e-mail is working on the forums now, so that's good, it's just a matter of getting the error squashed, which is harmless but catches our eyes!

Thanks, please continue to report what you find.

I do not appear to be receiving email either. Have noticed that for the last few days. Also I am getting error messages every time I send a PM (message goes through, error message on top). Are we sure this is fixed? I will try to find that error message for you.

Twotter76

Just got the same error message as Aero99 when I posted this.

I noticed last night that I could not get on the boards. It just brings up the intro page that list all the options.

The same thing happened a couple of days ago also, I think it has been around 11PM or so Eastern both times.

LR25

Okay, still the error, I am working this, thanks and please continue to let me know if you see a problem. I am aware of this bug, although the e-mail is going through there is a warning message showing.

Latest resources

Back