Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Otto77

Snacko
Anybody using logten pro on the iPhone? Good product? Seems a bit pricy to have it on all my apple products. Thanks for any info!

I have it on my Macbook pro, and also my Iphone. The Iphone app takes the place of the "little red book" that you record your individual trips on.
Rest assured that there are no more math errors. It even determines what your Night and Day hours are and logs it accordingly. Very smart program.

Then, every month, you can sync your Iphone to your Mac. The Mac version is considered your Master Logbook. Syncing is easy, simply connect your iphone on the same network as your computer and hit the sync button. You can print out paper logbooks from it in the even you have a job interview.

Also it's very customizable. Much much better than Logbook pro (that "other program") The people over there seem to hate Mac for some reason, even though they recently came out with a mac version.

It's the last logbook program you'll ever buy. The support team is extremely helpful, and they encourage you to email, ichat and/or call with any questions about the program.

You get the iphone version on itunes and go to logten's website to get their mac computer version.

Logbook "pro" has gone to the Kodak business model -- sell the cameras cheap and make all your money on the film. The apps are free, the required windows software is pretty cheap, but the recurring fees are crazy. $50 for backup? $30 for sync? $40 for schedule import? So right there it's $120 every year! Plus extra for route browser. Oh, and the mobile apps don't do 30/7!

LogTen is a much better product, and the yearly costs are quite a bit less than logbook pro.

Last edited:
Logbook "pro" has gone to the Kodak business model -- sell the cameras cheap and make all your money on the film. The apps are free, the required windows software is pretty cheap, but the recurring fees are crazy. $50 for backup? $30 for sync? $40 for schedule import? So right there it's $120 every year! Plus extra for route browser. Oh, and the mobile apps don't do 30/7!

LogTen is a much better product, and the yearly costs are quite a bit less than logbook pro.

And look at Kodak now.

http://articles.businessinsider.com...n-kodak-bankruptcy-filing-voluntary-petitions

Competition is a b1tc#. Don't get silly now, NC Software.

so anybody make a good Droid logbook not counting logbook pro? I can't get by the $120 a year and it doesn't even double check currencies and company time reports.

I never updated the software for logbook pro and apdl and it works great with the used palm centro that I bought.

Dauntless Aviation makes superb logbooks....Check out the website...They have online logbooks, logbooks for the iPad, iPhone, Android, PDA,..You can even updaqte your logbook via an email...They are great and their support is outstanding.....

Have them about 4 years...

Latest resources

Back