EJA & FSI deal...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hello fellow EJA pilots and wannabees,

Just one more piece of info. In my newhire class (indoc-December) the low time pilot had 5500 hours. Also, I recently walked in the application package for a friend of mine who had 3000 hours including 1000 multiengine turbine. I was told by one of the recruiters that his times were not competitive. SOOOOOOOO........I would think that you need more than just a few hundred hours as CFI to land this gig!

Keep the faith,
gump

PS: I love it at EJA........the best place I have ever worked!

In response to gump88...Do you know if they put any ephasis on the type of time that you have? I only have about 4000 and change, but I have been flying citations since I had 200 total. Im currently flying the screws off a 650 and an Ultra. Would this help me at all or does it even make a difference...?

Thanks

BIGSLAW,

Just my opinion but YES they would place emphasis on the type of time you have as long as you at least meet the minimums. My buddy that I mentioned in the earlier post had turboprop time, no jet.

You are an exception to the rule. Most of us didn't have the good fortune to be in a "jet" since 200 Total. I would have jumped at the chance! Unfortunatly, I had to flight instruct and do the regional airline thing before I became competitive. However, I have no regrets.

Good luck,
gump

Thanks for the reply Gump....any info, even if just an opinion, is appreciated.

I know it may sound like I was fortunate but there were downsides, trust me.

Latest resources

Back