• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

effin colgate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Piedmont isn't any better or worse than any other dirtbag/wholly-owned regional.

WRONG. Let's pull out W2s. Let's see who can ask for a jumpseat without anything to hide.

P.S. I'll be the one getting Cheetos all over the keyboard in LGA surfing Voyerweb while you are waiting to submit your times.

That's the second soft invitation to a "fight" you've made thus far in this thread. I've seen squids-a-plenty in my life.

Never impressed.

Sig,
Obviously, you have little or no sense of humor and are taking this way too serious. And, I'd gladly pull out my W2 and compare notes...And, for the record I regularly fly LGA-ROA and politely and humbly request the jumpseat, Sir...So, kiss my squid ass

Sig,
Obviously, you have little or no sense of humor and are taking this way too serious. And, I'd gladly pull out my W2 and compare notes...And, for the record I regularly fly LGA-ROA and politely and humbly request the jumpseat, Sir...So, kiss my squid ass

NOW WE'RE TALKING!

You've been mis-identified by myself, but I ain't kissing your squid ass with Mike Colgan's lips and Steve Farrow pushing. ;)

You aren't the smoker under Gate 3 that gave me a serious case of angry mofo- and I stand by what I said to that arse hole. I thought that was you.

All of the above noted.

Nope...Not me...I don't smoke and typically banter with the Piedmont crowd in the crewroom while sitting after a double deadhead. I'm not really a Gate 3 kinda guy, but have been known to go in the rampies breakroom...Actually, every airline manager can kiss my hind parts...Especially Buddy Casey! Ex-Eastern crook thats now our Pres./GM. Fun times ahead I'm sure for all of us! Major re-trenching of routes out of PIT. Honestly, I think PCL Holdings has their eye on IAD and Mesa's routes after UAL boots them (for the second time in a decade btw).

Regards,

ex-Navy Rotorhead

P.S. Sorry about the pizza sauce on the keyboard...Better than what some late-night crew left on there!!!

One: I ain't your buddy. And you being a Ten I See hick, and myself being Texan, you know what I mean.

Two: I ain't gettin' rich. Been rich, liked the zeroes on the paychecks, hated life.

Three: I get something that's worth more than gold. Too many folks don't understand what I mean, but I think you might.

Four: I'm impressed. Ain't nobody in the history of aviation that ever logged turbine PIC- congrats on being second. Because I already have.

I'm sure glad you didn't go to five. I can't count that high.

That story about shifting hubs from PIT is talking about the EAS flying and dropping the non-EAS service.

This has absolutely nothing to do with new flying for Colgan, only changing where our EAS service goes (leading rumor is for IAD as United).

I swear to god if they take anymore of PDT's flying I'm going to become a FFDO just incase one of them tries to jumpseat on us!!!

that's messed up dude. what do the pilots have to do with management. at least 50% voted yes so don't even try that one either.

JEEZUS PEOPLE.

WHO CARES.....ARE WE COLGANITES SECOND-RATE CITIZENS SIMPLY BECAUSE WE ACCEPT WHAT WE ARE PAID?
As bad as our payscales are, at least we upgrade people within a decent frame of time. Life isn't so bad, and our pilots move on to majors just as readily as your company's, if not FASTER.

Well, have fun in your Dash/ERJ/CRJ.....whoever you are and whomever you may fly for....the left seat sure beats sittin' switch bitch for a couple more years, so I ain't leavin' till HR calls me for class.

So spike your hair, charge your ipod, and throw that backpack over your shoulder you sad excuses for responsible adults....the sooner you learn it isn't our fault (pilots), but management's, the sooner you grow up. We never wanted Pinnacle anyways.....
AND I VOTED YES

I swear to god if they take anymore of PDT's flying I'm going to become a FFDO just incase one of them tries to jumpseat on us!!!

This is precisely what is wrong with the FFDO program, neatly wrapped up in one sentence.

A pilot of one scumbag regional throwing poo at pilots of another scumbag regional. It just wouldn't be FI any other way!

P.S. Who is "they" exactly. USAirways? Last time I checked, all Express flying technically belongs to them.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back