• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EEEK, Typical Mesa schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can't you guys be a little more professional and not waste so much time acting like a bunch of children????

thank you, pgcfii2002!

Yet, unfortunately, I don't think some of the children on this board are remotely capable of acting like mature grown-ups. Amazing the things people say, and how they act, hiding behind a computer monitor.

...if only the passengers knew what caliber of people were sitting up front flying the airplane. Probably wouldn't have a flying public anymore.

please

The Truth said:
thank you, pgcfii2002!

Yet, unfortunately, I don't think some of the children on this board are remotely capable of acting like mature grown-ups. Amazing the things people say, and how they act, hiding behind a computer monitor.

...if only the passengers knew what caliber of people were sitting up front flying the airplane. Probably wouldn't have a flying public anymore.

Take your superiority complex and superior intellect and try to add some value to this thread. How are you any different than the people on this board that you criticize?

wheelsup said:
Where did you get that info? We get 12 days off per month, 3 more than you. And get you get one more hour per month! Wow! Another $20. Sweet
~wheelsup

If your reserves get 12 days off a month, good for them (if your talking line holders (ours get 11 days off a month) then were back to one extra day) Plus, if you READ my post I said MOST regional airlines. I didn't know your airline was most. I stand by my statement. Feel free to prove me wrong.

That one hr a month for a CA like me is $60 a month or $720 a yr. Not going to get me a Beemer but it helps. I find if funny that even though Mesa has one of, if not the highest guarantees in the regional industry you still try and discredit it.

I'm not sure why I waste my time. -Bean

Beantown said:
If your reserves get 12 days off a month, good for them (if your talking line holders (ours get 11 days off a month)

Lineholders and reserve. And wx/mx cancels, block or better, etc...It's the small stuff, but it adds up...more than $720/yr for sure :).

~wheelsup

wheelsup said:
Lineholders and reserve. And wx/mx cancels, block or better, etc...It's the small stuff, but it adds up...more than $720/yr for sure :).~wheelsup

I bet it does. Not the point though. Done trying. -Bean

1973Arrow said:
only 8 days off....that sucks...
Don't know anything about Mesa's Union, but I'm supprised they don't have anything to say about it.
Huh???! MEC Chairman: "Mr. Negotiator, I've heard that our reserve guys have only been getting 8 days off per month. Why don't you check into it and get back to me." Negotiating Comm. Chairman: "Uh, that's what I negotiated and the pilot group ratified. Your signature is on the agreement."

Latest resources

Back