• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

EEEK, Typical Mesa schedule

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no respect for Mesa or Mesa workers. Never will.

"Typical schedule" - my ass

Typical if your a brand new FO or Capt. I worked there for a few years and never had a schedule like that. Right now a FO can hold a line in Chicago with only a few months online.

Just more people babbling on about something they know nothing about.

Oh- and Labbats

Was it all your glorious experience in Cessnas or pipers that made you such incredible judge of character? - Douche

Last edited:
Thats ok, me and the rest of my buddies here at Mesa will upgrade next month and be able to move on to the Majors in a year. Oh wait a minute..... we fly 90 soon to be 110 seat aircraft? I guess we killed the dream we wanted so bad.

Not to dump more fuel on a fire that already burning pretty hot, but I understand that a "day off" isn't actually a calender day, but a 24 hour period, which creates the possibility for all kinds of garbage. Finish an assignment at noon on Tuesday. Report at 1300 on Wednesday for the next assignment. There's your day off buddy.

91 said:
Not to dump more fuel on a fire that already burning pretty hot, but I understand that a "day off" isn't actually a calender day, but a 24 hour period, which creates the possibility for all kinds of garbage. Finish an assignment at noon on Tuesday. Report at 1300 on Wednesday for the next assignment. There's your day off buddy.

Day off is a calendar day per the contract.

Latest resources

Back