Ebony and Ivory perfect Harmony?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FAA Alert-

It has come to our attention that we have a crew who recently were paired up to fly together against our better judgment and recommendations given to the company due to the high amount of violations, pink slips and general disregard for each other.

Affected airspaces are New York, Boston, and Canadian sectors. We ask all pilots to be vigilant of their surroundings, other aircraft and crews in the air.

Because we know this crew has no idea if they're in Istanbul or Iowa.

Other hazards that are involved are the crew going out for indian food which will create a hazard to them and the rest of the crew, passengers, rest room workers, and neighbors in adjoyning hotel rooms and waste managment engineers.

Eh???? Hooser

I always thought our company motto should be "lost, but making record time". A second choice would be "we'll go anywhere but hungry".

Damn Guitar Guy, that is the most racist post I've ever read. Afro-Americans do not all look the same!!

Michael was "beating it" while Paul and STEVIE were harmonizing racial harmony...

Get it togetha' my brotha' from another mutha'.....

AMF

So sorry - I'm not a big fan of the tune... Not nearly enough guitar...

I am now ready for germ warfare....

Having engulfed 3.5pds of rangoon curry lamb, I am prepared to destroy my opponent on the flight deck tonight if he doesnt yell uncle.

The stakes are high, but I've got my game face on!

MEC NEWS ALERT 9/10/08:

This is Capt. Fred Pulmafinger with an important messege. Today your union leadership place an NJA and an NJI pilot together with the worst owner on the planet and sent them all to Canada. If they come back alive, they will bring with them a full and detailed report as to how, when and where our pilot groups will merge.

We aren't putting much hope in this effort as both men are self-serving pompis blow-hards who do nothing but eat FBO cookies and talk crap all day long.

Well, well, D.

I still haven't forgiven you from when you used to "appropriate" the bagels and such from my charter setups back in the Maine days.

Looks like nothing has changed in all these years!:beer:

Hung

I am now ready for germ warfare....

Having engulfed 3.5pds of rangoon curry lamb, I am prepared to destroy my opponent on the flight deck tonight if he doesnt yell uncle.

The stakes are high, but I've got my game face on!

Wow....you fight dirty. Isn't that against the Geneva convention?

Latest resources

Back