• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Ebony and Ivory perfect Harmony?

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Can a NJA and an a NJI crew who are both FI'ers fly together.

Stay tuned to see if they make it though leg one. :)

D

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Total Time
Enough
So who's going to be Paul and who's going to be Michael?

:erm:

amflightpilot

Star of the Party!
Total Time
6000+
Damn Guitar Guy, that is the most racist post I've ever read. Afro-Americans do not all look the same!!

Michael was "beating it" while Paul and STEVIE were harmonizing racial harmony...

Get it togetha' my brotha' from another mutha'.....

AMF

Last edited:

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Made it through leg one. Looks like the NJA guy can roll it on better than the NJI guy.

:)

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
Total Time
7000+
:p After the NJI guy pulled the yoke back for 'em!

Hmmm.....

This is me... :uzi: and this is Diesel... :bawling:

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
FA just rolled into the crew room...

Best landing ever all week.

Whew that was awwwwwkward.

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
Total Time
7000+
MEC NEWS ALERT 9/10/08:

This is Capt. Fred Pulmafinger with an important messege. Today your union leadership place an NJA and an NJI pilot together with the worst owner on the planet and sent them all to Canada. If they come back alive, they will bring with them a full and detailed report as to how, when and where our pilot groups will merge.

We aren't putting much hope in this effort as both men are self-serving pompis blow-hards who do nothing but eat FBO cookies and talk crap all day long.

Stay tuned for further developments.

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
Total Time
7000+
FA just rolled into the crew room...

Best landing ever all week.

Whew that was awwwwwkward.

Why dont you tell them its a "HE"... and he likes you... hmm, hmm? :eek:

And where have you two been for the last 45 mins?

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
FAA Alert-

It has come to our attention that we have a crew who recently were paired up to fly together against our better judgment and recommendations given to the company due to the high amount of violations, pink slips and general disregard for each other.

Affected airspaces are New York, Boston, and Canadian sectors. We ask all pilots to be vigilant of their surroundings, other aircraft and crews in the air.

Because we know this crew has no idea if they're in Istanbul or Iowa.

Other hazards that are involved are the crew going out for indian food which will create a hazard to them and the rest of the crew, passengers, rest room workers, and neighbors in adjoyning hotel rooms and waste managment engineers.

Diesel

TEB Hilton resident
Total Time
Eh???? Hooser

Waldom

Fifteen blades!
Total Time
I always thought our company motto should be "lost, but making record time". A second choice would be "we'll go anywhere but hungry".

Guitar Guy

Charvel - San Dimas
Total Time
Enough
Damn Guitar Guy, that is the most racist post I've ever read. Afro-Americans do not all look the same!!

Michael was "beating it" while Paul and STEVIE were harmonizing racial harmony...

Get it togetha' my brotha' from another mutha'.....

AMF

So sorry - I'm not a big fan of the tune... Not nearly enough guitar...

wolfpackpilot

Diehard Republican
Total Time
7000+
I am now ready for germ warfare....

Having engulfed 3.5pds of rangoon curry lamb, I am prepared to destroy my opponent on the flight deck tonight if he doesnt yell uncle.

The stakes are high, but I've got my game face on!

LizardEyes

Total Time
A common foe

You guys are pretty funny and play well together when you have a common foil. Very good. Such harmony.

Hung Start

Just the cleanup guy
Total Time
enough
MEC NEWS ALERT 9/10/08:

This is Capt. Fred Pulmafinger with an important messege. Today your union leadership place an NJA and an NJI pilot together with the worst owner on the planet and sent them all to Canada. If they come back alive, they will bring with them a full and detailed report as to how, when and where our pilot groups will merge.

We aren't putting much hope in this effort as both men are self-serving pompis blow-hards who do nothing but eat FBO cookies and talk crap all day long.

Well, well, D.

I still haven't forgiven you from when you used to "appropriate" the bagels and such from my charter setups back in the Maine days.

Looks like nothing has changed in all these years!:beer:

Hung

o2bflyn

Total Time
>40
I am now ready for germ warfare....

Having engulfed 3.5pds of rangoon curry lamb, I am prepared to destroy my opponent on the flight deck tonight if he doesnt yell uncle.

The stakes are high, but I've got my game face on!

Wow....you fight dirty. Isn't that against the Geneva convention?