Eat at Wendy's, fly for free = sad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TCBKING said:
Not only that, they have a special program for the other companies. 1000 hrs of Taco Building time. IN 1 MONTH!!!!!;)

Now this seems very interesting to me, where do I sign up!!!:laugh:

Is there a way to change this around so airline employees eat at Wendy's for free?

I can see the headlines now:

"Pilot eats Wendy's Triple -- falls through cockpit floor. Homes Damaged"
"Pilot eats Large Frosty -- suffers incapacitating ice cream headache on final approach. Casualties reported"
"Flight Attendant has double order of Large Chili. Aircraft evacuated on ground"

I tried applying at Wendy's but they wouldn't hire me. I didn't have the grease fire memory items down before the interview.

I'd like to be able to afford the drinks, but I'm just a poor CFI. Does Key Bank have a program for soda purchases?

Can someone please post the QOL and pay for “Taco Building Time”. Also, is there a background check? If they find out I’m a legal tax paying citizen with a college degree will it hurt my chances?

I have an interview at G0jets, should I take the offer, or wait for an offer from Wendy's. Anyone know the upgrade time there also?

I'm just going to work at Wendy's for a little while because I hear there's a fast upgrade there.

I know somebody at mainline McDonald's and they are gonna walk my stuff in when i get my times up. I've got Shiny Fryer Syndrome all the way!

It really is amazing how fast people pop off for no reason. Its pretty obvious why AirTran is doing it. Promotion for coke, and it gets people to sign up for their A+ Rewards account. Its called marketing, heard of it?????

WHAT YOU GET: For every 4 incremental Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons along with a properly completed 3x5 card, you will receive one (1) A+ Rewards Credit. Maximum credits you may receive per AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account is thirty-two (32), which means the maximum number of Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons you may submit is 128, regardless of how many envelopes submitted. Credits will be posted to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account within approximately six (6) weeks of receipt of properly redeemed Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons. The credits received in connection with this offer will expire one year after credits post to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account. Only Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons in increments of four and a maximum of one hundred and twenty-eight (128) per stamped envelope with one completed 3x5 card will be credited to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account. Any other Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons that do not meet these requirements will not be credited to your AirTran Airways A+ Rewards account. 3x5 cards and Proofs of Purchase/AirTran Flight Coupons will not be returned.

You will have to spend about $360.00 just to get your free ticket. It would cost you less just to call any airline and buy a ticket. Once again marketing

Latest resources

Back