• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eastern Air Charter (Boston)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only thing as214 knows of the city is the combat zone when he's trying to score a crack whore.

Ive already had this discussion with Diesel.. I said the only two good things to ever come out of Boston were Aerosmith and The movie Good Will Hunting... Diesel viehemently disagreed with me.. He then proceeded to tell me how he is a big New Kids on the Bloock fan and how they came from Boston as well..

as214 said:
Boston maybe OK.. But if you're comparing it to NYC..The Center of the fuc*ing Universe, there really is no comparison..

You may be right, but Boston is the center of the CIVILIZED Universe!;)

X

Ok,,,,Ok,,,,New Kids were points off for Boston, but even they cannot overcome the negative total of those Bronx Boobs.

capt_zman said:
Dude,

Hillary Clinton, enough said.....

Ted Kennedy, John Kerry.. and a losing baseball franchise that wins once in 86 years.. as opposed to the most accomplished team in sports history 26 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS.. ENUFF SAID BIIATCHH!!

OUCH

I think you should go to the penalty box for uttering those words.

I was going to try not drinking today, guess that's going to have to wait.

don't forget dirk diggler.

Walking home at 3am and stopping by Bova's in the north end for a slice and a canolli.

The only thing they have in NYC at 3am is men walking around in open buttock chaps.

oh by thw way you have any english speaking baseball players down there.

Yeah the bronx is a nice place. At least we have the nuts to call our section the combat zone.

being the only team in history to blow a 3-0 lead to a team that hadn't won a world series in 86 years, now that's priceless......

ever since hillary got into office the yanks haven't won squat, hmmm, maybe there's a new curse in town?????

Latest resources

Back