Eastern Air Charter (Boston)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Eastern Air or Boston Air?

Al split from Eastern formed Boston Air.

groundpointsix said:
Any information on this company? QOL, pay, etc? Contact information? Hiring plans?

Thanks
\

If it's in Boston it's gotta suck!! What a sh*tty city!!

Eastern Air is a pretty good outfit. They have gone through a few chief pilots and DO's lately, which may be a sign, but they always seem to be good to the pilots. They have citation II's and Cheyenne's. Part time pilots dont really have a schedule, they just seem to call you when they need you. What seat and airplane are you hoping to fly? Let me know if you need more.

Hey as214 I'd rather live in the north end than that fire island you live on.

No thanks.

This got hashed out before in some early threads. I don't think neither is a place to hang your hat for long.

Of course what do i know i'm stuck at NJA

jumppilot03 said:
Eastern Air is a pretty good outfit. They have gone through a few chief pilots and DO's lately, which may be a sign, but they always seem to be good to the pilots. They have citation II's and Cheyenne's. Part time pilots dont really have a schedule, they just seem to call you when they need you. What seat and airplane are you hoping to fly? Let me know if you need more.

Presumably the Cheyenne if they operate them with a two-man crew as I'm still short of 135 mins. This is just a shot in the dark for me. I'm graduating from college in November and am desperately trying to move back to the Northeast. I was familiar with Eastern as a former flight instructor of mine used to fly for them. If you know of any 135 outfits in New England or NYC that hire low time SIC's I'd be greatful for any info you could pass along.

as214 said:
\

If it's in Boston it's gotta suck!! What a sh*tty city!!

You apparently know nothing of the city of Boston. What a shame. You are missing out.:(

X

Boston maybe OK.. But if you're comparing it to NYC..The Center of the fuc*ing Universe, there really is no comparison..

Yes, NY is probably the best major city in the universe, but they still have the Yankees, and as all intelligent people in the universe know,,,,,, YANKEES SUCK! So they lose points.

Latest resources

Back