East Coast ATP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TCBKING

Anyone out there know where a friend of mine can get their ATP quickly and reasonably priced. She lives in the ORF area but will go anywhere on the east coast.. She would preferably like to get it in the next couple of weeks...
Also looking for a fair instructor.. As in Here is your check, thanks for the ATP... ;)

Thanks..

John Trask in Presque Isle, ME.

I second John Trask. I got my ATP with him back in 1995. You can fly in early in the morning (ORF BOS PQI), take the check ride and go home the same day. He was the former CP of NE Express, a former Airlink for NWA. A lot of the commutter guys went to him to get their ATP before upgrade or job interviews, etc.

207-764-2555 general info to airport from directory. They should be able to give you his contact info.

I'm with Commander Helgeson. John is the way to go. I got mine with him in the '90s also. It was just what your friend is looking for. We finished up early and I had to wait a few hours for a flight out. We were pretty bored. He offered for about $30 bucks he take me up and give me a S.E. ATP. It was a beautiful day so I figured why not?

Thanks for the replys,
Mr Trask is done for the winter. But it seems that Action Multi in Groton was the answer.. Thanks!

How about ATP Flight school at RDU or RIC?

Latest resources

Back