• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagles Mins lowered

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow that was fast submitted my stuff on airline apps last night... and got an email this morning! Time to hit the books.

Wow, I feel bad for the captains at AE that have to baby-sit these 800 hour clowns.

I have a flow-back friend that is constantly telling me horror stories.

How do you feel about the FOs that have to babysit flowbacks? They have their share of "what the he** were you thinking" pilot stunts.

I applied to Eagle in fall of 2005 and got a call in early December 2005 for an interview in mid-January 2006 (first opening they had). I was hired by AWAC and afterward called to cancel the interview.

I just got an email from Eagle via AirApps about their lowered minimums, and the email stated they were hiring 700 pilots in 2007. Not that I'm thinking of making a move, but why hiring so many?

I applied to Eagle in fall of 2005 and got a call in early December 2005 for an interview in mid-January 2006 (first opening they had). I was hired by AWAC and afterward called to cancel the interview.

I just got an email from Eagle via AirApps about their lowered minimums, and the email stated they were hiring 700 pilots in 2007. Not that I'm thinking of making a move, but why hiring so many?
All of the AA flowback are getting recalled(should be all gone by middle of next year at the latest.) We are understaffed already, a lot of attrition in the bottom half of the list.

How possible is it for a new-hire to get a SAAB or jet in LAX, even reserve?
Very possible to get the Saab right out of training in LAX, the jet is EMB is very senior in LAX.
Flyboy I am not sure what you mean by the upgrade time for ORD? If you mean how long till you can get ORD, I was able to get it right out of training, if you are asking how long to make CA on the EMB at ORD right now it is about 8 years, but for the guys getting hired right now we should see it come down to 3-4 years.

The likelyhood of BOS is very good, as long as you get the EMB, if you guys are thinking about applying they are letting you pick your base before training starts, so if they offer you a job, they will ask you what base and equip you want and then you can wait for that class.

The likelyhood of BOS is very good, as long as you get the EMB, if you guys are thinking about applying they are letting you pick your base before training starts, so if they offer you a job, they will ask you what base and equip you want and then you can wait for that class.

Sweet. I wouldn't even have to move.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back