• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagles Mins lowered

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
if you are asking how long to make CA on the EMB at ORD right now it is about 8 years, but for the guys getting hired right now we should see it come down to 3-4 years.

I think that might be a litttttttttle optimistic. 3-4 years to SF3/ATR CA will hopefully be in the not too distant future. But EMJ/CRJ CA will probably be more like 5-6 years.

I think that might be a litttttttttle optimistic. 3-4 years to SF3/ATR CA will hopefully be in the not too distant future. But EMJ/CRJ CA will probably be more like 5-6 years.
I think that what a lot of people forget when looking at Eagle is that for two and a half years they did not hire anyone, so when the last guy with a Aug of 01 hire date upgrades the next guy to upgrade will have a hire date of Sep 03, therefore dropping the time 25 months over night, now you add in all of the CAs going back to mainline, normal attrition, and the majors hiring and I think that you will see things starting to move very quickly, again I could be wrong but this is my prediction.

Still have to pay for them for the first 5 years of employment?? That's what it was when my wife flew there in '01 and '02.
For you on a jumpseat no you do not have to pay. Anywhere else in the country that AA goes is going to cost you about 10 dollars, if you leave the country then you have to pay the customs fees as well. After 5 years they do wave the 10 dollars.

For you on a jumpseat no you do not have to pay. Anywhere else in the country that AA goes is going to cost you about 10 dollars, if you leave the country then you have to pay the customs fees as well. After 5 years they do wave the 10 dollars.

Bunch of chicks from Kankakee in that avatar ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

Bunch of chicks from Kankakee in that avatar ehhhhhhhhhhhhh
No this time they are from Joliet, we took this right before we started mud wrestling.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back