Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWAdude

Hi guys,

A flight instructor at the FBO I fly out of has an interview with Eagle shortly. He is not on flight info and a starving instructor so I thought I would save him ten bucks and ask his question for him. I hope you can be of help.

For planning purposes he was wondering how long is it currently between the interview (I believe its either the first one or the only one) and the actual class date for new hires.

Any info along these lines or any other information I could share that you think may be helpful in this process would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any information.

SWAdude

Wow! Thanks for the info.

I usually like to go back a few months to see if we can see if this is consistent. Any and all other interview to class date time frames will be helpful.

Thanks again.

They were at the job fair at ORD yesterday, they talked about non-stop classes, mins 500 TT 50 ME. Captain is now four years, plenty of open time for FO's. Could all this be true? Skywest said they had classes planned through the end of 2012 they they were working to fill.

They were at the job fair at ORD yesterday, they talked about non-stop classes, mins 500 TT 50 ME. Captain is now four years, plenty of open time for FO's. Could all this be true? Skywest said they had classes planned through the end of 2012 they they were working to fill.

My how times have changed. Feast or famine.

Keep all the good info coming!

Thanks for the good info.

Were any doing on site interviews? What were the times of most people and how many showed up?
there were 100 hour pilots there, there were 10,000 pilots there. would average around 1000. AE said they would schedule interviews as soon as the airapp.coms info was submitted.

Thanks again for all the info guys and I do have one question i hope you can answer.

It looks like classes are being offered about three weeks after the interview. If one requires more time like a month or two, will they say thanks but no thanks?

Thanks again.

Latest resources

Back