Eagle Scope Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
nimtz said:
Ahh, then why aren't you guys winning 'Regional Airline of the Year' awards. I've seen you guys operate side by side with my airline and I have yet to be impressed. Additionally, I haven't met a gate agent yet who didn't think the 'other express operation' wasn't a serious pain in the arse. BTW, notice that your management is too cheap to put the quiter and more efficent APU on the ERJ's. Not suprising I guess. Now the question is how long to repaint the AW airplanes to DAL colors. I give it 4 years.

Yet another great professional attitude!(dripping with sarcasm)

You want me to get the ruler out so you can't start comparin' penis size next? I mean C'mon, now you're attacking their APU's....are you you really that desperate to belittle someone/something?

This is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen! A bunch of guys, ALL of whom are getting flying because their airline does it cheaper than mainline, accusing each other of doing the same things they themselves are doing!

fdj,

We finally agree on something.

The free market is perfect - but brutal.

Nimtz just deep sixed what little credibility he may have had. Every ERJ CHQ has taken in the last 18 months has the new APU. Nice try. We also opted for the leather seats and three-pax oxygen mask system (4 oxygen masks in *every* row, not just designated rows like other ERJ operators). And unlike a certain carrier that saved money buying Universal FMSs...all our non-Jungfolk planes have Honeywells.

As for the other express carrier...they're probably p***ed that we're whuppin' their arse in every category...

Let's see...we scored the highest ever by any Delta operator on a recent safety inspection...and our jets will all be in fresh paint within four months.

Cheap APUs my arse! You must have Chautauqua confused with someone else! Besides, the new APUs might be quieter, but they suck! How are they more efficient any way? Not that I trust you to actually speak with authority on the subject!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back