Eagle Pilots - Uniform Question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AeroDMB

Where do you get your uniforms from? I looked on the M&H website but didn't see Eagle there. Does anyone have any idea? I'm trying to match what I have for a new company. Thanks.

Crew outfitters.

Where do you get your uniforms from? I looked on the M&H website but didn't see Eagle there. Does anyone have any idea? I'm trying to match what I have for a new company. Thanks.

m&h is garbage, avoid their stuff like if at all possible

It's true, and they like to treat their customers as if they have to buy their products. Very annoying. I've had Cintas uniforms that last a very long time. I have M&H uniform pieces that have lasted maybe a fraction of Cintas' pieces. Never had Uniform Outfitters, but they seem like good people to work with.

When I was at Eagle we got our uniform pieces from VF Solutions. I wish I could still order from them, as I have ordered three different pairs of pants from M&H and none of them fit in any way. Plus, I have never seen worse quality in uniforms. Why do airlines insist on using M&H?

? Their pants are great, wool that survives regular laundry yet look just fine. The blazer is pretty darn well made too. Epaulettes are well engineered.

They even took back a special order hat when the size discrepancy was completely my fault. I have no complaints with M&H. You want horror, try the Stop Over Store.

? Their pants are great, wool that survives regular laundry yet look just fine. The blazer is pretty darn well made too. Epaulettes are well engineered.

They even took back a special order hat when the size discrepancy was completely my fault. I have no complaints with M&H. You want horror, try the Stop Over Store.

my blazer fell apart in less than a year, the shirts in about 6 months, the pants i got from them were hemmed(spelling) too short, and the waists were 2 inches too tight. and the measurements were taken by that fat irishman from M&H

Latest resources

Back