• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Eagle Pilots - Uniform Question

AeroDMB

Total Time
Some
Where do you get your uniforms from? I looked on the M&H website but didn't see Eagle there. Does anyone have any idea? I'm trying to match what I have for a new company. Thanks.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
Crew outfitters.

king10pin02

Left seat warmer
Total Time
Where do you get your uniforms from? I looked on the M&H website but didn't see Eagle there. Does anyone have any idea? I'm trying to match what I have for a new company. Thanks.

m&h is garbage, avoid their stuff like if at all possible

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-

It's true, and they like to treat their customers as if they have to buy their products. Very annoying. I've had Cintas uniforms that last a very long time. I have M&H uniform pieces that have lasted maybe a fraction of Cintas' pieces. Never had Uniform Outfitters, but they seem like good people to work with.

AV1ATRX

That is all.
Total Time
When I was at Eagle we got our uniform pieces from VF Solutions. I wish I could still order from them, as I have ordered three different pairs of pants from M&H and none of them fit in any way. Plus, I have never seen worse quality in uniforms. Why do airlines insist on using M&H?

Cardinal

Of The Kremlin
Total Time
K's

? Their pants are great, wool that survives regular laundry yet look just fine. The blazer is pretty darn well made too. Epaulettes are well engineered.

They even took back a special order hat when the size discrepancy was completely my fault. I have no complaints with M&H. You want horror, try the Stop Over Store.

king10pin02

Left seat warmer
Total Time
? Their pants are great, wool that survives regular laundry yet look just fine. The blazer is pretty darn well made too. Epaulettes are well engineered.

They even took back a special order hat when the size discrepancy was completely my fault. I have no complaints with M&H. You want horror, try the Stop Over Store.

my blazer fell apart in less than a year, the shirts in about 6 months, the pants i got from them were hemmed(spelling) too short, and the waists were 2 inches too tight. and the measurements were taken by that fat irishman from M&H

Captain Morgan

Total Time
-
Kickbacks for sure.... our uniform allowance is now handled through them. Instead of submitting a re-embursement form to the company, we have to deal with M&H to get our money. BS!

Total Time
You guys still wear the hitlers youth insignia at Eagle, or is that too non-PC to discuss openly?

Maybe a little Edelweiss on the lapel, eh?

QOL_is_great:)

What the?
Total Time
>6500
M&H not the best going

Agree, M&H not the best choice going. Sizes of the pants are hit and miss. And not because my waist size changes. I didn't mind Twin Hill products when my employeer used them.
I can not pick where I buy my uniforms since my employeer has a contract with M&H and provides $$$$ for my uniforms. I certainly won't complain since my uniforms are provided.