Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJones

Rico SWAFO
Not trying to act dumb here, but I would like to know how American Eagle pilots get paid. Is it a trip for pay such as SWA or a time based pay system.

This is not intended to be “flame bait,” rather to answer a personal question for myself.

RJ

It is hourly, to the greater of 72 hours (75 reserve) and actual flown- block or better. 100% cancellation guarantee. New hires start out at $22.89/hr and second year jumps to $30.93 (unless you're on the props).

I'm sorry, but you are dumb. This is the Major Board and Eagle is a commuter airline. Go back to the index and take a left at the Feeders.

I'm sorry, but you are dumb. This is the Major Board and Eagle is a commuter airline. Go back to the index and take a left at the Feeders.

No sir, you are the dumbass. Eagle is considered a major based on revenue.

there are many former 'major' and non feeder pilots working for or applying to eagle. reality.

sad, but true. (no slam on eagle, just sad b/c it's the nature of our industry...feeders are growing and mainline is not (temporarily or perhaps indefinitely))

crashpad, not picking on you but on any given day there are a number of subjects and postings that have very little to do with 'major airline' interview related stuff. RJones apologized in advance.

crashpad said:
Eagle is a commuter airline.

I heard they're getting Shorts 360's, anyone confirm this. (For those who haven't kept up with the airlines since the '70's)

Latest resources

Back