Eagle Interviews Call back

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PilotChapin

Hey Guys, have any of the folks that interviewed this week (9/10/11) at eagle heard back yet for a class date? How soon after interviewing do you get the call? I've done a search but didnt find anything, thanks guys!

Hey Guys, have any of the folks that interviewed this week (9/10/11) at eagle heard back yet for a class date? How soon after interviewing do you get the call? I've done a search but didnt find anything, thanks guys!

They usually call you that same friday, but wont give you a class date until you background clears and you pass the wiz quiz

Pee test man. To make sure you're not smokin the reefer.

Well if you think that you interviewed September tenth of 2011, maybe you will not pass the pee test.

Well if you think that you interviewed September tenth of 2011, maybe you will not pass the pee test.

Boy it is true, the prettier they are the stupider they are.

Took me about two weeks. I was hired 02/06. Yes Feb 2006 not A.D. 0006
Sometimes they have to wait for Capt. board meeting.
Why 3 days of interview? 2 days was more than enough even with the cog test and company medical back then.

Latest resources

Back