• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle furlough w/new jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
some one posted on our alpa board that Comair now wants somthing like 4000 TT. Is this rumor true?

good luck to everyone in a new job search!

SF3CA

No. People are getting hired with barely more than the mins (1200TT 200ME) as long as they have part 121 time....that's what they're looking for.

If you don't have line time and aren't military, times are probably around 3000TT and a bunch of multi. I think the average new hir times are high at the moment because they are scooping up a lot of furloughees and a lot of current 121 FOs/CAs are bailing from their present carriers for a better opportunity.

I have at friend that's been at Eagle over two years and is not furloughed. He recently interviewed and was offered a job here at Comair. The fact that he would walk away from two years seniority speaks volumes.

I was told by a person in the union that the union expects between 6% and 12% of the furloughed pilots to come back whenever Eagle recalls. He said they were going to conduct an informal phone poll and see what was going on with the furloughed pilots. I think management is dreaming if they actually expect all (or even half) of the furloughed pilots to come back.

PositiveRate
I was also in 6/11 class at eagle. Was bound for Alegheny. Put in the pool in February, but.......now ALG is going down the tubes, so hope to get somewhere anywhere soon. were you is SUA, how about the other two you mentioned.
Good luck with comair and skywest.

Re: that's nothin!

JP11 said:
I have just shy of 5 years at Eagle and I am walking.

I have a class with EJA in a couple weeks.

Prospects at Eagle are DIM. AA wont be hiring, Flow through is a dead horse for all that don't have numbers now. AMR is fighting against wages comparable to other commuters.

And, the icing on the cake... They very well may sell off the ATR operation and you, the employee get sold with it.

ugly.

JP

Hey JP,

Welcome to Netjets!!! You will love it!! There is no comparison from where you are coming from. Believe me, I know.

gump

ex-Eagle, Jetstream RDU 91-95

I am furloughed from Eagle, and I would go back. Why? Because I have 1300TT, 150 multi, and can't get a bite on a resume to save my life. How did ya'all get your interviews with Skywest. I've updated my resume a few times, but I just get the "thanks for the update" response. I'm sick of this cubicle. Eagle sounds mighty nice compared to where I am.

Latest resources

Back