• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle FO CLT to MIA on 2/2 ...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL I was expecting you bitch about how he stole your jumpseat or something like that.

Hah! Me too... Wow are we jaded....

Nice job to the FO, I guess sometimes it is possible to be part of the solution.

HAHA...i thought you where gonna complain about his flying/landing or something...awesome story

I flew that trip two days after this..

He was being selfish. He managed to work a 36 hour layover in at the Sherry Front and Back in MIA!!!

If you know this guy (Last name was 'somethingski') tell him my wife says the massage offer (she's an LMT) was for real. :D

Yeah, that was me.... I've changed my name and the way I look, but send me your wife's contact info so I can cash in on that offer.... ;)

Good for him! The professionalism that is displayed on a daily basis by the flight crews is what keeps eagle running. We need more people like that guy, thanks for posting this.

Snakum, you have the wrong forum, I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to give someone a compliment on Flightinfo. The FO probably had spiky hair and a backpack, right?

nobody has spiky hair or backpacks at eagle.. to many rico suaves in mia.. you really should write a letter, maybe someone will pay a little more for us when they sell us.. and for all you mq guys, at least your crew schedulers speak some english.. i had to use rosetta stone just to pick up my reserve assignment..

Boo Hoo Bogey, it is 80 and sunny down there today. Here at ORD it is 15, snow, and wind today.

Latest resources

Back