• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Eagle and American! Duh!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guessing American generated a ton more than 1.2 billion in revenue last year. Are you confusing revenue with profit? Who cares how much revenue you have if your expenses are higher!!!

Guessing American generated a ton more than 1.2 billion in revenue last year. Are you confusing revenue with profit? Who cares how much revenue you have if your expenses are higher!!!

Your right.... opps....... But to think Eagle's operating cost was more then 1.2 billion is far fetched. Especially since American can't make a single dime.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/AMR-eyes-American-Eagle-rb-2665815311.html?x=0&.v=1

AMR declined to speculate on the value of American Eagle as stand-alone company, but noted that in 2010, Eagle generated $1.2 billion in revenue.

And American is losing money???? So why do you wanna sell your best source of Revenue again?

I don't know much about finance and that voodoo nonsense we are fed, but remember when our vaunted leader told us in sby that we generate 200-220 million a year for our mothership? I have the MP3 of the chicken house town hall somewhere. If we do that with our paltry equipment and support, well I'm sure eagle does a multiple of that asleep.

Latest resources

Back