DXB to AUH

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CCDiscoB

Question for you guys that fly out there. I'm flying into DXB soon and need to get to AUH. Do they have a bus, or some kind of airport transfer system there? I was thinking I would probably have to take a taxi.
How much would that cost? So I know if I'm getting ripped off or not.
Thanks

I hear taxis are about 210 Dirhams (57USD). I also heard about some van service which is roughly 10usd. I think they just wait around until enough people show up and then leave for AUH or Dubai. Not sure what it's called or where to find it but a tourist info center should be able to help you.

Question for you guys that fly out there. I'm flying into DXB soon and need to get to AUH. Do they have a bus, or some kind of airport transfer system there? I was thinking I would probably have to take a taxi.
How much would that cost? So I know if I'm getting ripped off or not.
Thanks

There is a free transfer bus every 30 mins from Dubai (behind Sheik Zayed Rd)to AUH provided by Etihad. As far as I know you do not have to provide a boarding pass.

You would need to take a taxi ($15-20. Time depends on traffic)from DXB to the Chelsea Hotel on Sheik Z. At the back of the hotel you can ask anyone where the Etihad bus is.

If you decide to take a taxi they will not rip you off. Most are extremely courteous and helpful.

Hope that helps,

fareview

You do need an Etihad boarding pass to use the shuttle. I don't know if you can pay something to also use it. uba757

If you want the cheap route go to the Bur Dubai Bus station in front of the Carrefour Bur Dubai. They have bus service to Abu Dhabi.

Typhoonpilot

Latest resources

Back