• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

DXB to AUH

CCDiscoB

Total Time
Question for you guys that fly out there. I'm flying into DXB soon and need to get to AUH. Do they have a bus, or some kind of airport transfer system there? I was thinking I would probably have to take a taxi.
How much would that cost? So I know if I'm getting ripped off or not.
Thanks

Green

Total Time
I hear taxis are about 210 Dirhams (57USD). I also heard about some van service which is roughly 10usd. I think they just wait around until enough people show up and then leave for AUH or Dubai. Not sure what it's called or where to find it but a tourist info center should be able to help you.

fareview

Total Time
10k+
Question for you guys that fly out there. I'm flying into DXB soon and need to get to AUH. Do they have a bus, or some kind of airport transfer system there? I was thinking I would probably have to take a taxi.
How much would that cost? So I know if I'm getting ripped off or not.
Thanks

There is a free transfer bus every 30 mins from Dubai (behind Sheik Zayed Rd)to AUH provided by Etihad. As far as I know you do not have to provide a boarding pass.

You would need to take a taxi ($15-20. Time depends on traffic)from DXB to the Chelsea Hotel on Sheik Z. At the back of the hotel you can ask anyone where the Etihad bus is.

If you decide to take a taxi they will not rip you off. Most are extremely courteous and helpful.

Hope that helps,

fareview

uba757

Total Time
You do need an Etihad boarding pass to use the shuttle. I don't know if you can pay something to also use it. uba757

typhoonpilot

Daddy
Total Time
17000+
If you want the cheap route go to the Bur Dubai Bus station in front of the Carrefour Bur Dubai. They have bus service to Abu Dhabi.

Typhoonpilot