Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

barnyard

F Caravans
So, at my 135 we're supposed to have 1 day off in a 7 day period. how does it work w the netjets 7 on/7 off sched? Just curoius.
Thanks,
Barnyard

The 1 in 7 in a part 121 thing, does not apply in 135 yet?

Ach, well maybe they use the unscheduled rest regs.
Anyone with some insight?? My company uses the scheduled, which says you need 24hrs rest every 7 days.

non-sched....4 days off per calendar quarter

Netjets doesnt fall under FAR 135 or FAR 121 which the 24 hours off in a 7 day consecutive period pertain to. Netjets is FAR 91 subpart K. I believe that the section was written for fractionals.

but remember 24 hours off can be within 7 days. example: you work mon-sun you are off duty on friday 3pm and sent to hotel and they tell you not to show to airport until saturday at 3pm. there is your 24 hours off

netjets operates under part 135 too......after working 7 days we are off......there is the 24 hours off. If we extend a day then they have some "creative scheduling" to do.

I don't know much about 135 but I would guess the 1 in 7 is the same as 121... Free from all company duty (including phone calls) during the 24 hours. Sitting in a hotel away from home is a great place to have a 1 in 7. What's the issue here?

vastly was right. You only need 4 days off per quarter no 1 in 7 for unscheduled 135 opps. 1 in 7 is a 121 reg.

Latest resources

Back