• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

drunk united Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Perhaps one United pilot losses his license and another gets upgraded to captain?

You sir are a POS.....in case you don't know what POS stands for ... it means you're a f*&king worthless sack of sh!t for saying something so stupid. Even though this guys actions are unexcusable, this is a sickness.....

Just had a good buddy lose his certificates due to this sickness....Can't believe this sh!t is still happening in this day and age......

Net

You sir are a POS.....in case you don't know what POS stands for ... it means you're a f*&king worthless sack of sh!t for saying something so stupid. Even though this guys actions are unexcusable, this is a sickness.....

Just had a good buddy lose his certificates due to this sickness....Can't believe this sh!t is still happening in this day and age......

Net

Go easy on the kid. I'm guessing he didn't mean it like it sounds. It looks like he's a private pilot who is not familiar with how it works in 121 ops.

Go easy on the kid. I'm guessing he didn't mean it like it sounds. It looks like he's a private pilot who is not familiar with how it works in 121 ops.

How does it work in 121 ops? Okay for the pilots to be over the limit when they show up to work? I missed that one in the regs.

How does it work in 121 ops? Okay for the pilots to be over the limit when they show up to work? I missed that one in the regs.

I meant in regards to upgrading and that its not a 1-1 ratio when someone gets fired, retires, resigns, etc.

True dat. Well hopefully someone can at least get recalled because of this.

I can see it coming now, breathalyzers attached to the start levers. The engines won't start unless you're sober.

Breathalyzers on the start levers... That would work.

...or you guys could start acting like professional pilots. Stop over flying airports, stalling in icing conditions, landing on taxi ways, dying over the Atlantic and showing up drunk.

Just a frickin idea. You wonder where your pay went? Try looking in the dumpster next your your work ethics.

...yeah, I know I'm preachin to the choir, but I do have a point.

Last edited:
Breathalyzers on the start levers... That would work.

...or you guys could start acting like professional pilots. Stop over flying airports, stalling in icing conditions, landing on taxi ways, dying over the Atlantic and showing up drunk.

Just a frickin idea. You wonder where your pay went? Try looking in the dumpster next your your work ethics.

...yeah, I know I'm preachin to the choir, but I do have a point.

so the poor guy who died at work over the atlantic had a poor work ethic?

Latest resources

Back