Dream Job!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PILOTS WANTED:

Pilots wanted for excellent family orientated company. Company believes in putting the pilots first. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package that is very competitive. Since we are a great company, we can demand the following qualifications, NO EXCEPTIONS:

• 15,000 hours total time, and 2000 hours in each of the following aircraft- G-IV G-V G-350/450/550, Global Express, Falcon 900EX, and the nostalgic Lear 23
• Must be typed and Part 135 current in ALL of the following aircraft: G-IV G-V G-350/450/550, Global Express, Falcon 900EX and the Lear 23
• A&P and IA with 13+ years management experience
• If you are not typed in each of these aircraft, you must, at your own expense, obtain each type rating. I know these will add up to over $200K, but this company is worth it! I am sure Simuflite and Flight Safety will cut you a deal
• You will be required to be on call 24/7, probably no days off, unless each plane is down for maintenance at the same time. Average days working per month: 30
• Must be willing to fix aircraft on the road, that’s why you need you’re A&P. If you can’t fix it, you must fly the broken plane home with no regard to safety. You must do so after your 14 hour duty day has expired since you can legally “91 it home”
• We offer an excellent compensation package, starting salary is 38,000 per year! That is more than I paid for the whole company before the war. You must relocate to with in 5 minutes of Van Nuys Airport, where the average home price is $800K. Matching 401K plan will begin after 5 years of employment, after that we will generously contribute 1/10 of 1% to our, oops I mean your retirement. Since McDonald’s has reinstated the dollar menu, we can offer you $9 a day per diem to eat. The CEO’s Yacht needs a new sound system so there won’t be any medical benefits for several years.
• You probably won’t ever fly anything but the Lear 23. We want you typed in all of these aircraft in case the owner’s son wants another day off.

Please submit gold leafed-letter (nothing other than gold! If it’s silver, it will be discarded because I hate silver!) resumes to the following address:
4321 Bendover Drive, Van Nuys, CA 91407, ATTN: Your Highness Pilot
Or, you can email them to: [email protected]
Please put your time in type of each aircraft in the body of your email. If you don’t qualify, your resume will be discarded. If your email gets picked up by our spam filter, well that’s too bad for you. We will probably get over 6,000 resumes for this job, so we can be a little picky. Good luck and have fun at training in Dallas. Call us when you get back so we can put you right to work, don’t even bother going home, just come straight to the hangar for assignment!

That sir is a masterpiece ... :beer:

Latest resources

Back