• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Downgrades at ACA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would like to say to all indy furloughs, best of luck. I have been furloughed before and I know it sucks. And for all the Indy naysayers, screw off. No one knows if indy's dead or not yet. Just like no one knows if any other airline will be around in 6 months, except SW of course. You are all welcome at Air Wis, but who knows how long we will be around????? Ahhh gotta love flying for United. Oh wait you guys know all about that.
Peace

Too all those who ask where Indy got the money to do what were trying to do, the answer is obvious, United............in return for providing feed for their mainline operation and providing a base for the "industry leading contract" that those guys had at the time. Obviously times have changed. If United had come to ACA and said "hey guys, we need your help in this crisis, let all work together to get thru this, and share the burden among ourselves and all of the other regional providers to lower our costs," I can't imagine why that would not work. But instead we get back stabbing, whipsawing, smoke and mirrors,etc.,etc. Give me a break! Poor Air whisky is now getting this kind of Cr@p! I guess we'll never know why United doesn't just come foward and ask for lower costs!

rptrain said:
What a ridiculous argument.
I don't believe in calling other pilots whores.

Okay, then you're one of the good guys.

My point is that there have been enough IndyAir guys/gals saying the opposite. If you don't recognize that, you haven't been paying attention.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back