Doug takes a shot at Dave

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
lowecur said:
JetBlue CEO David Neeleman made the following comment "Charlotte and Raleigh-Durham have natural ties to New York, but until now, the people of North Carolina have overpaid for sub-standard service."

Having flown in the back on those routes a BUNCH over the years, I don't see anything in the statement above that is inaccurate.

Sometimes ya gotta tell it like it is.

Dizel8 said:
It is true and the first piece of thrash we will be disposing off is you:)

On a more serious note, I notice that the Yonited brainsurgeon still cannot spell jetblue!

"disposing off"??? Can you clarify that statement as it does not make sense. Funny you would dispute my spelling of blew with such gross errors of your own. I suppose it should be jetblow for now and jetblew when Needleman folds the tent and take the revival to a new location.

Hey, just figured it out. The reason why 32 is such an AH is that he's married to B. Keeping the UA family all together. Way to go 32!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry, 32, here is your clarification:

- dispose of 1 b (1) : to get rid of <how to dispose of toxic waste> (2) : to deal with conclusively <disposed of the matter efficiently>

32LT10 said:
"disposing off"??? Can you clarify that statement as it does not make sense. Funny you would dispute my spelling of blew with such gross errors of your own. I suppose it should be jetblow for now and jetblew when Needleman folds the tent and take the revival to a new location.

More amazing is your ability to continually prove yourself an idiot. An extra keystroke turning 'of' into 'off' is one thing. Looking like an idiot with the useless trash you regularly post is quite another. Surely you're intelligent enough to tell the difference. Then again - maybe not.

JB Bus Drvr said:
Hey, just figured it out. The reason why 32 is such an AH is that he's married to B. Keeping the UA family all together. Way to go 32!

Ouch, now you have gone too far. She is a treasure now isn't she. Glad you guys took her off our hands. There are a few more we are willing to donate if you are still going to hire all those people you said you were. It is starting to come clear. Blew is a disposal for the UA castoffs. With the exception of the furloughed guys I know of another odd ball that landed at blew.

I'm willing to bet that 32 is a crusty old scab, or an 800 hr wonder that was hired at United back in the late 90's and was furloughed and busted his interview at B6. I lean towards the latter...I think B6 "took out the trash" after 30 minutes of seeing his true character, the same character that resulted in his ban not too long ago. Been trying on your 6X undies lately you sick fxxx? Remember, you posted it. Your credibility is that of a common house fly.

With a user name like IB6 UB9 who is the twisted soul. Nice one Mr. Fallwell. Does it take you twice as long to shave both of your faces?

No one has answered the question. Does blew have a furlough policy? Will they do it in reverse seniority order? Who cleans the airplane the quickest stays? There has to be a thought to how this process is going to play out.

JB Bus Drvr said:

Who's b, is she on this board?? What is her name??

32LT10 said:
With a user name like IB6 UB9 who is the twisted soul. Nice one Mr. Fallwell. Does it take you twice as long to shave both of your faces?

No one has answered the question. Does blew have a furlough policy? Will they do it in reverse seniority order? Who cleans the airplane the quickest stays? There has to be a thought to how this process is going to play out.

There is no furlough policy because we don't furlough, never have and never will, jerk. We can send the entire work group to minimum hours and keep everyone, saving on premium pay (just like we did after 9/11 for a month) because there is no union. A typical captain here on the bus makes more than most equivelent bus captains at UAUA with premium pay, so stop dragging down the industry pay!!!! And by the way, blue is spelled, err, ahh, B L U E... I think JBLU has the chemistry to make it all the way, because we have the best group of pilots around, many of whom use to wear your colors, idiot!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back