Douchebag of the Century

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can imagine this conversation taking place:

Bin Laden: Hasan, I want you to plan an attack on Chicago.
Hasan: But, Ossama, there is a no-fly zone over Chicago. We could get violated by the Infidel Aviation Administration.
Bin Laden: Sh*t . . . . .forget it.

Daley Rocks !!!

While I always thought he was a bit heavy handed with his closure of Meigs I wasn't surprised at all how he accomplished it and got away with it.

Daley gets things done. He has guided that city during a rapid growth period and accomplished demolishing Cabrini Green over the protests of the minority disenfranchised.

Lets face it guys. Meigs was an under utilized airport that was going nowhere. It was only a matter of time till that thing was turned into a park.

Regarding the No Fly Zone over the city. Who knows what he is up to these days. Chicago politics. Hard and fast.

GA really hasn't had any problems with terrorism since 1903.

Does anyone really think that part 91 aviation is a problem?

This is a non problem, let us move on to something more pressing; The propagation of Africanized Honey Bees in the Southern contiguous United States of America which as resulted in more deaths due to organized attacks on Americans than part 91 aviation since 1903.

Last edited:
"Meigs was an under utilized airport"

What? They flew in a 727 for the museum. That plane utilized every foot of that airport.

"The airport had 51,058 operations in 1995 and 41,725—plus 30,425 overflights that the tower handled—in 1999. (A spokesperson for the City of Chicago’s Department of Aviation would not answer questions for this article.)" ~ AOPA.

Last edited:
rjcap said:
Daley Rocks !!!

While I always thought he was a bit heavy handed with his closure of Meigs I wasn't surprised at all how he accomplished it and got away with it.

Daley gets things done. He has guided that city during a rapid growth period and accomplished demolishing Cabrini Green over the protests of the minority disenfranchised.

Lets face it guys. Meigs was an under utilized airport that was going nowhere. It was only a matter of time till that thing was turned into a park.

Regarding the No Fly Zone over the city. Who knows what he is up to these days. Chicago politics. Hard and fast.

The closure of Meigs was a blatant land grab. I'm convinced it had nothing to do with security, and everything to do with mega-bucks. I predict it's only a matter of time before ground is broken for the first luxury high-rise apartment building. A park for the people my *ss!

More importantly, right now Bin Laden has to be sitting back in his cave with the biggest smile on his face.

Through a handful of attacks almost 5 years ago, he has caused the government to greatly reduce our freedom and liberties that made our country so great, and create more paranoia and fear then he ever could've wished for.

Everytime I hear another story like this, all I can think is "the terrorist are winning!"

People should be required to hold at least a private before being allowed to make any laws regarding aviation. It's idiots like this guy making life hard for us. By the way, someone egged my car last night, I've got to go kill all the chickens in the world so it doesn't happen again.

B

Latest resources

Back