Double occupancy during training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
XJet pairs you up. PSA does not.
By the way, if the airline pilot profession is in the crapper, I guess that means ALPA is the toilet paper?

Eagle make you share does through systems (first 4 weeks)then you seperate, they do however pay for it, pay you your monthly gaurntee and 1.60 per diem the whole time in training.

Pinnacle

Pinnacle pays for your untill you last moving day. Your allowed to get your own room once you pass your check since your offical then. We call it
"HSS Stinky"

Oh and if you're the only female in your class, obviously you'll get a room to yourself. And if there are an odd number of either gender, the senior new-hire will get his/her own room.

A friend of mine wants to know- what if you're a transgendered lesbian who want's to share a room with the senior female in the class. Can you request that? And if so, are they paying per diem. Thanks in advance.

AWAC is single occupancy. The hotel room is yours as long as you're there for training whether you want to go home or not. Plus, they start paying you your guarantee the day before training starts because you have to travel that day to get to ground school on time. Now that's the way it should be done.

Last edited:
A friend of mine wants to know- what if you're a transgendered lesbian who want's to share a room with the senior female in the class. Can you request that? And if so, are they paying per diem. Thanks in advance.

Hey, parts is parts. Who am I to disparage how they get assembled?

You can request any d@mn thing you want on your last day of work and/or training.

Not one thin dyke...er, dime of per diem until sim.

Latest resources

Back