Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hope everyone is enjoying thier Labor Day Weekend! I know I am...:beer:

ABOVE ME said:
All I will say is fodder and beeeeatch are spot on. PERIOD !
Which explains why Polar is loosing all of their arbitrations with the holding company and on the merger arbitration with the Atlas membership.

The Polar MEC have lied so much that they have begun to believe what they have been saying to the Polar membership. Unfortunately, they have been saying the same in the arbitrations. The arbitors, documented proof, along with witnesses say otherwise at the arbitrations. So much so, the arbitor had to restate to the Polar MEC that it is lucky that this is a civil arbitration and not a criminal proceeding in which perjury is not punishable by a jail sentence but reflected in his decision.

You guys just keep on believing old Bobb Henderson and company.

cfire said:
Like when Polar MEC Bob Fell decided to vounteer [sic] the Polar membership to scab Atlas if we were released by the NMB.
Here you go again, justifying crossing the Polar picket lines because of something that happened 4 years ago. Again, please let me remind you, NO POLAR PILOT has ever OR WILL EVER SCAB. You have no idea what would have happened IF you had gone on strike four years ago...because you DIDN'T GO ON STRIKE! You caved in to managements tricks.

mar said:
Let me remind furloughfodder why Atlas flew:

1) We never had the luxury of a strike vote
2) The judge ordered Atlas to fly.

See? No rhetoric. No lies. Just facts....almost one year later....
You need to go back and re-read the judges orders. He specifically UPHELD the portion of your contract that states you NEVER have to cross a picket line. Go check it. You guys all crossed the line to better yourselves, and maybe pick up a little overtime in the process.

See the top of PAGE 9 of the judges ruling here:

http://pws.prserv.net/usinet.cpt747/TRO2.pdf

Now those are the facts mar. How soon we forget....

Last edited:
furloughfodder said:
Here you go again, justifying crossing the Polar picket lines because of something that happened 4 years ago. Again, please let me remind you, NO POLAR PILOT has ever OR WILL EVER SCAB. You have no idea what would have happened IF you had gone on strike four years ago...because you DIDN'T GO ON STRIKE! You caved in to managements tricks.
Lucky you that we chickened out. Otherwise you would of had some hard decisions to make. Your MEC at the time had already volunteered you to scab. Nice of him to tell us about 15 minutes before our release. Obviously he never told you.

furloughfodder said:
You need to go back and re-read the judges orders. He specifically UPHELD the portion of your contract that states you NEVER have to cross a picket line. Go check it. You guys all crossed the line to better yourselves, and maybe pick up a little overtime in the process.

Now those are the facts mar. How soon we forget....
You are correct, but not in the way you think. MAR was right and you are wrong again.

Fodder, you need to go back and read all the orders.
The first one of the the three temporary restraining orders Click here for TRO #1 bottom of page 4 to page 5 says it. Told the ATLAS MEC everyone had to work and not engage in any work action. Like normal at Polar, you chose to use only what you want in your arguments that works for you and not the whole thing that tells it all. Just like in your current arbitrations with the company and council 072. The arbitors have already seen through that already.

I guess that is what you get when you let Bobb Henderson tell you what is going on.

TRO #1 said go back to work and do not instigate any work action as we were doing at the time for Polar. Later TRO #2 upheld our rights not to cross legal picket lines along with other stuff. TRO #3 was really only a continuation of #2 after it's expiration. Maybe you didn't realize that there were 3 TRO's. Judging from your MEC's VARS I don't doubt it.

Thanks for using the site though fodder since you can't provide any of your own proof. Your word means soo much. It's good to see Polar membership using the Polar Behaving Badly site to get the truth. Would you like me to put up Polar MEC Chairman Bobb Hendersons emails calling us scabs about a month prior to your release to strike? I've got alot of other stuff and since some of it was outed during the recent arbitrations between us. I think I can do that without getting sued since it is now on public record.

Well, I'm off to go clean the doves I shot on this holiday weekend. Got my limit.

Last edited:
furloughfodder said:
Like I said...

I have. A few times.

You seem to be applying your own timeline to the events again.

Atlas did a sympathy strike which resulted in a court order TRO#1 telling us to go to work flying anything Atlas scheduled. Quantas, Emirates, Air New Zealand, Polar and others. A number of days later, another TRO (#2) was issued upholding our right to not cross any legal picket line. Then a number of days later a third one was issued extending the seconds ones expiration date.

Bobb Henderson, Polar MEC Chairman, chose to recognize only the second TRO to his membership and applied it to every situation to his benefit. The bad thing is you can't choose which one to comply with especially when it was ordered against the Atlas union. You have to do it in the order issued also. Bobb withheld that info from his membership and essentially lied to his membership since it didn't conflict with any court order made upon the Atlas membership and made him look better to his own membership. He couldn't beat that. At least not until later rulings by ALPA and the mediation boards.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back