Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dornier 328 Jet Pilots at ACA or Comair?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If Delta has to take them as part of the contract then I would imagine it would be less costly to just park them or get a 3rd party leasing company to buy them at a loss for Delta. I would be surprised if they were still flying for anyone after ACA goes out on it's own. The same question can be asked for the Jetstreams. ACA's not going to fly them as part of it's LCC so where will they go, out to the desert or to some 3rd party leasing company who will own them (while they sit in the desert).

Delta loves to park planes and take "one time charges" on them. It makes things look really bad, and then they ask employees for money. Then, they bring the planes back and say everything is better. But, I don't think they would do that with the Dojos---that would disrupt service in the CVG hub too much. Let our furloughs fly them---I say.

Bye Bye--General Lee;) :rolleyes:

rumors are that down the road skyway might!!!!!! be flying those dorniers. they have 10 and operated them somewhat succesfully.
they have they maintance facility and an outstanding training program. who knows , maybe delta will pick them.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back