• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Don't Give It Away ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today, the voting is supposed to begin. Has anyone received a ballot or voting instructions for the TA? I have not received either. Is the JNBC worried that they don't the votes yet? Are they delaying the process, or are they just inept (again)? I've grown accustomed to them being absolutely useless in every way, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Today, the voting is supposed to begin. Has anyone received a ballot or voting instructions for the TA? I have not received either. Is the JNBC worried that they don't the votes yet? Are they delaying the process, or are they just inept (again)? I've grown accustomed to them being absolutely useless in every way, but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Dec 17 - Jan 14

The original email said voting Dec 14- Jan 14. Nothing up now, so I guess it is 17th. I have not gotten any PIN or other voting instructions as of yet. Anyone else get anything?

The original email said voting Dec 14- Jan 14. Nothing up now, so I guess it is 17th. I have not gotten any PIN or other voting instructions as of yet. Anyone else get anything?

I just looked at the original and only message from the MEC regarding the TA vote. It does say Dec 14th. There has been no communication at all pertaining to the changes in dates or the process in general. The message is below:

Voting will open on December 14 and close at 1000 Eastern on January 14. All L-ASA and L-XJT pilots in good standing will be eligible to cast a ballot. A majority ?YES? vote of the two combined pilot groups will affirm ratification of Contract 2014. A majority ?NO? vote will reject the agreement and, per the Transition and Process Agreement that was signed in February 2011, the parties will enter into mediated discussions under the National Mediation Board.

It's getting later in the day now. A few colleagues and I have gathered, expecting to vote in solidarity against the wretchedly insulting TA. No instructions from the MEC yet on how or where to vote. I guess we'll have to make a beer run (designated driver). We can hold-out for days.

It's getting later in the day now. A few colleagues and I have gathered, expecting to vote in solidarity against the wretchedly insulting TA. No instructions from the MEC yet on how or where to vote. I guess we'll have to make a beer run (designated driver). We can hold-out for days.

What did I f***********************g tell you? If youre going on a beer run, buy enough to last until Dec 17th., that's when voting opens.

Latest resources

Back