• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DOJ Approves Midwest/Northwest/TPG Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The way Midwest has treated the Skyway pilots, my guess is they would run a class in April or May after all of us are already gone and found other work. CL...is it true that a couple people have actually been furloughed? I heard some names floated around the other day but nobody could confirm.

No one has been furloughed yet that I am aware of.

There are only 9 people in the hiring pool at Midwest right now (this is directly from Laurie in HR). I have no idea the Skyway/Non-Skyway breakdown of that, but I believe there are very little Skyway guys left in the pool (3 i believe).

Oh and midwest guys I hate to state the obvious but you are hosed[/quote]

Help a noob out: What will likely happen to the midwest guys? Gone? Stapled?

I still believe that, in the near future, all the other MidEx employees of Concourse D and the outstations are going to report to work to find termination letters from Midwest and with offers to interview at the new ground services company, Skyway.

If this is the best way and cheapest way to do business why doesn't:

Air Tran
Frontier
American
NWA
Delta
United
JetBlue
Continental
US Airways
Alaska
Allegiant
Aloha
Hawaiian
Southwest
Spirit
Sun Country

all do that? those morons must not know what they are doing!

If this is the best way and cheapest way to do business why doesn't:

Air Tran
Frontier
American
NWA
Delta
United
JetBlue
Continental
US Airways
Alaska
Allegiant
Aloha
Hawaiian
Southwest
Spirit
Sun Country

all do that? those morons must not know what they are doing!

All those "morons" are not fortunate enough to have TH at the helm. He knows the best way to run an airline (right into the ground).

Help a noob out: What will likely happen to the midwest guys? Gone? Stapled?

1. Some will be vulnerable to the addled drivel posted by a few of Fork Lift Joe's mooks.

2. They will eventually be assimilated into a larger network. All the NWA/TPG deal did was link them to the network. How the "assimilation" (Note fully-engorged nipples of the Trekkies reading the word "assimilate") happens depends upon other industry events.

1. Some will be vulnerable to the addled drivel posted by a few of Fork Lift Joe's mooks.

2. They will eventually be assimilated into a larger network. All the NWA/TPG deal did was link them to the network. How the "assimilation" (Note fully-engorged nipples of the Trekkies reading the word "assimilate") happens depends upon other industry events.

:laugh:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back