Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does XJET still do phone interview questions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mustang5.0

Does XJet still do phone interview questions, I know they use to ask about 5 different tech/reg/system questions before they invited you to interview but that was 2 years ago. Just wondering if they still do that or what to expect "if" I get a phone call from them.

By the way, the application changed, no more questions...just a spot for your phone # and a place to type in a resume, thats it.

thanks

Almost a year ago now for me...from what I remember, just some basics on your current flight time, recency, what you're doing now, any incidents, accidents, etc.... They should offer you 2 interview choices, take one of them, dont be the guy who needs some time to think or check things out. Good place to work.

I got a call to send an updated resume with a specific code on it. Then got a phone interview a week later. Basic stuff, accidents, violations, where I was working now, why xjt? Email questions came the day after that. I think I still got the email if you want a copy.

Mustang5.0 said:
thanks guys,

ratherbeenflyn- you can pm me the email questions if you dont mind. thanks
What kind of 5.0 do you have? SN95, Foxbody?

Mustang5.0 said:
93' reef blue coupe, cam, heads, exaust, gears, 03' cobra wheels, steeda suspension, etc... all the fun stuff.
I sent you a PM.

Mustang5.0 said:
Does XJet still do phone interview questions, I know they use to ask about 5 different tech/reg/system questions before they invited you to interview but that was 2 years ago. Just wondering if they still do that or what to expect "if" I get a phone call from them.

By the way, the application changed, no more questions...just a spot for your phone # and a place to type in a resume, thats it.

thanks

For what its worth, I recently received an e-mail with 12 questions on it, and it also let me pick an interview date. I did not receive any phone call before though.

PapaSiera said:
For what its worth, I recently received an e-mail with 12 questions on it, and it also let me pick an interview date. I did not receive any phone call before though.

What were your times? you can pm me.

Latest resources

Back