• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does Turobtax work for crew?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Call around and get an independent guy. Ask if they are familiar with DOT regulated workers or pilots. H&R block and Hewitt are staffed by housewives and out of work pilots just needing seasonal work! They are no better than me using a commercial version of turbotax.

For all of you guys paying somebody to do your perdiem, why? It's pretty easy to do yourself. Maybe took me about an hour to do!

If you use LogbookPro's APDL, you can input the CONUS/OCONUS rates or actual city rates into the database and it will track every trip you do, all year long. When your ready to do your taxes, just print it out the report!

T8

I have used turbo tax for the past few years and found it to be useful. I always buy the audit insurance for $40 just in case. If you get audited you definitely want someone to talk to the IRS for you. Kinda like ALPA when you get called to the carpet.

I use flica for the perdium computations and then plug it into turbo tax. Very easy and e-file makes it very fast.
Ditto. I claim all the normal stuff like work expenses, moving expenses, mortgage interest, student loan interest, charitable contributions, etc and it all seems to work just fine. Answer the questions, load the numbers and hit enter. Never had a problem.

Latest resources

Back