• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does this really happen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I can't figure out why these guys, especially captains, won't spring 150-200 dollars for a descent place to sleep. There are guys who do stand-ups that sleep in the lounge and shower in the hotel and cruise the terminal all day. What a life to live in the crew room.

Wow, I'm sure Paul F. would risk going to prison for devulging insider trader information to a recurrent class. Any chance you are looking for a bridge? Perhaps some oceanfront property in Iowa? Let me know, thanks!

What.. With my credit rating?

Not a chance in hell unless you’re willing to lease to own.

I had done it a few times!!! because I mis my connection or cancellation or what ever....after a few times I got really scare because I was sleeping 5 to 6 hours solid in a P.O.S leazy boy!!!:laugh:

Question for regional pilots. Do some of you actually live and sleep in your crew rooms at the airport? I've heard stories of regional pilots living in and sleeping their because the can't afford a crashpad or are just to cheep to get one. Are these stories true or just lore?

BTB ets to "sleep" at the airport a lot. If you can call getting clocked in his head with a tire tool "sleep."

Apparently, on of BTB's "naps" caused him to lose the brain cell responsible for the proper usage of tough words like "cheep."

I heard that the russian fellows bringing in those Antonov 124s into CHS sleep on the aircraft as well, therefore not having to go through Immigrations and Customs.

JvW

BTB ets to "sleep" at the airport a lot. If you can call getting clocked in his head with a tire tool "sleep."

Apparently, on of BTB's "naps" caused him to lose the brain cell responsible for the proper usage of tough words like "cheep."

So what is your excuse retard?
Oh, I get it, it must have been a tough day at the fryer, eh burger boy?

So what is your excuse retard?
Oh, I get it, it must have been a tough day at the fryer, eh burger boy?

I think you should probably try again, dumbass...

-Your attempted insult neither is clever nor insightful. Too bad you are so obvious, General. I do like your avatar, though. You should enjoy mine-it is certainly relevant for you...

-Lots of tiny felines are eating it on your account.

P.S. For all you good people cheering for our demise you will be happy to hear this. Paul F. (Current title COO?) told a recent recurrent G/S that Mesa would file for bankruptcy in November of this year.

For what its worth… You know how this rumor mill stuff goes.

That's total bs. Why would the COO even talk to the disgusting lowly servants, I mean pilots?? That's what happens when you sleep under the bridges or in row 12, you start getting delusional.

Question for regional pilots. Do some of you actually live and sleep in your crew rooms at the airport? I've heard stories of regional pilots living in and sleeping their because the can't afford a crashpad or are just to cheep to get one. Are these stories true or just lore?

Yea that happens, but not as often as you having to clean your keyboard from masturbating all over it because of the excitement you get from posting on FI.

Latest resources

Back