Does this really happen?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Browntothebone

Question for regional pilots. Do some of you actually live and sleep in your crew rooms at the airport? I've heard stories of regional pilots living in and sleeping their because the can't afford a crashpad or are just to cheep to get one. Are these stories true or just lore?

Question for regional pilots. Do some of you actually live and sleep in your crew rooms at the airport? I've heard stories of regional pilots living in and sleeping their because the can't afford a crashpad or are just to cheep to get one. Are these stories true or just lore?

With all the spare time you have taking shots against regional pilots here, perhaphs you could take some time to review your G.E.D. english textbook. Thanks.

W

Mesa pilots sleep on the planes!

Sleeping on the aircraft hell…

I remember when we first started Calgary Alberta stand ups they would not let us stay on the aircraft. Nor would they let us stay in the terminal that closed at around 2am. So if you did not have cab fair to the all night coffee shop down the road you camped out on the park bench in front of the terminal.

Never had to do this one myself thank God but an F/O I talked to said that his captain saved all the newspapers from the days flying. He then covered himself up while lying on the bench to take a nap. No kidding, the F/O said he had taken a picture of it with his camera phone.

But with the CX of most of the LAS flying that stuff is mostly over with.

P.S. For all you good people cheering for our demise you will be happy to hear this. Paul F. (Current title COO?) told a recent recurrent G/S that Mesa would file for bankruptcy in November of this year.

For what its worth… You know how this rumor mill stuff goes.

Wow, I'm sure Paul F. would risk going to prison for devulging insider trader information to a recurrent class. Any chance you are looking for a bridge? Perhaps some oceanfront property in Iowa? Let me know, thanks!

Latest resources

Back