Does Playboy have an aviation dept?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Halfcent

No, I'm not kidding. I live in Chicago and Playboy has a large office here right in the downtown loop. I was wondering if anybody knows if they operate a flight department. I have a friend with a small job there but she doesn't know.

I would think most of their corporate travel is on Hooters Air..?

Sorry, couldn't resist...

I am sure it's a good place to work!

FF

"I have a friend with a small job there but she doesn't know."

If she had two bigger jobs then she might be able to help you out, sorry I could not refuse.

Playboy flt dept

In 2000, they used a corp. flt company out of Burbank. They owned one jet and leased it back to them. Who knows what they do now.

Their pride and joy was an all black DC-9 with a bunny on the tail. Kind of hard to miss. Dont know if they still operate it.

I know they used to. When I was in collage I checked into that also. If Im not mistaken, I beleave Penthouse had a jet also. I would'nt invest too much time into persuing it. If you think a job with a major is hard to get, Im sure a job flying modles around on the Playboy jet is pretty much unattainable.

From what I've been told Penthouse used to have a black Westwind with tit a painted on the nose cone and a big beaver on the tail. Imagine hitting on the FBO chick, and then hopping into that thing.

The all black DC-9 bunny jet now flies for Aeromexico, tail number XA-JEB.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back