Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
Of anyone in the Midwest looking for a partner in a Beechjet (150-200 hours per year)? It's a longshot, but I thought I'd ask.

I know of a company ready to purchase a Beechjet, but they are looking for a partner for some reason. If you know anyone interested, please PM me for more details. Thanks alot.

Clap

To to intrude on your thread.

Available for shared ownership in the Southeast (Georgia/Alabama) 2 IAI-1124 Westwinds. One is a straight 1124, the other is a Westwind I with the drop-down lavatory.

Both brand new paint and interior. Currently 3 owners. They would like to entertain offers to 1-2 prospective buyers.

Like he said, long shot, but you never know. A *good paying* FO position will be necessary if adding more shared owners. Owners also looking to partner in a Falcon 50. If anyone here flies one or knows of one that the principal wishes to share-own with 2 others, please PM me.

I know of a beechjet in kentucky. Are they looking to actually buy one from scratch with another company, or buy a piece of an existing one?-kingaira90

looking for beech/400a

Have you guys check out JetLinx out Koma..they fly Mu/300 BE/400/a

Latest resources

Back