• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Does anyone know....

SheGaveMeClap

Your wife's boyfriend
Total Time
5000+
Of anyone in the Midwest looking for a partner in a Beechjet (150-200 hours per year)? It's a longshot, but I thought I'd ask.

I know of a company ready to purchase a Beechjet, but they are looking for a partner for some reason. If you know anyone interested, please PM me for more details. Thanks alot.

Clap

westwind driver

Total Time
&#8730
To to intrude on your thread.

Available for shared ownership in the Southeast (Georgia/Alabama) 2 IAI-1124 Westwinds. One is a straight 1124, the other is a Westwind I with the drop-down lavatory.

Both brand new paint and interior. Currently 3 owners. They would like to entertain offers to 1-2 prospective buyers.

Like he said, long shot, but you never know. A *good paying* FO position will be necessary if adding more shared owners. Owners also looking to partner in a Falcon 50. If anyone here flies one or knows of one that the principal wishes to share-own with 2 others, please PM me.

kingaira90

Total Time
I know of a beechjet in kentucky. Are they looking to actually buy one from scratch with another company, or buy a piece of an existing one?-kingaira90

j41

Total Time
looking for beech/400a

Have you guys check out JetLinx out Koma..they fly Mu/300 BE/400/a