Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does anyone feel like dancing right now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Believe me they are not all mainline flights. For example AA does not run 15 daily mainline flights between DFW-AUS, they use Eagle for a few. What they are doing is reducing freq. Look at the routes, all business, no vacation. Business folks like first class (higher yeild for AA) what they are doing is reducing the total number of seat, lower yeild less desirable rj's.

Here is the new service
http://www.aa.com/content/aboutUs/newServiceRoutes.jhtml;jsessionid=5W5T4WWLZ2PMREAJJMXU1DUQBFFSWVMD?anchorEvent=false

G4G5 said:
Read the fine print, most of the flights are Eagle. All destinations are domestic service with multiple frequencies to be reinstate in 30days...

...Your right, cutting back to just 18 daily DFW-Chicago flights or just 15 daily DFW-Austin flights is a true indication the pendulum has started to shift. Let's not even get into haw many domestic DAL routes are going to take a hit while they are in CH 11.
Just so we're on the same page and I think we are, I think that once mainline management and mainline labor settle down and homogenize into whatever model mainline airlines like NWA plan on operating with, regionals are going to be taking it in shorts. I'm not wishing it on them, I'm just saying that I feel that the there is going to a change over this year regarding feeders.

Latest resources

Back