Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Does a profit at NJA= Better QOL and a raise at Flex?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
brokeflyer said:
Id rather be a CFI then be at anyplace but netjets.......I feel sorry for you guys....we got room here if ya wanna come over and live a normal life
Some people will gripe about anything, but Flex isn't a bad place to work. I have a feeling that most (not all) of the people who complain about Flex on this board havn't been at Flex very long. They just like to make noise, and bad mouth Flex, yet they do nothing about it. If things were as bad as they say, we would have had a mass exodus to NJA, but it never happened. The fact is NJA does have more than us, but not by much, and soon things will level out. It could be worse you could be at Flops.

dont get the wrong idea, im not bashin the company or the people who work there. your right though, if it makes you happy then go for it. I'd love to go back to flying a Lear, but, I like the QOL at netjets. So I have to give and take.

It would be nice if we(as pilots) all got along, then WE could really help our less fortunate co-workers that are not so lucky working at crappy operators.

brokeflyer said:
dont get the wrong idea, im not bashin the company or the people who work there. your right though, if it makes you happy then go for it. I'd love to go back to flying a Lear, but, I like the QOL at netjets. So I have to give and take.

It would be nice if we(as pilots) all got along, then WE could really help our less fortunate co-workers that are not so lucky working at crappy operators.
You really need to work on your punctuation and spelling

Broke....I clearly got your point. I guess some people are more interested in "how" you say something as opposed to "what" you are really trying to say.

Like I told my wife...."If you'd stop yelling at me you'd be able to hear what I'm trying to tell you to do!"

twincessna said:
Flex did give out raises this month, but now there is no guarentee of days paid like there used to be. Before we were paid 16 days if we bid 16 or 17 but got less days due to PBS. Now we may bid those but we only get paid the days PBS gives us. So now, if I bid 17 days for the money and PBS gives me 12, I only get paid that 12 days. We were not told of this during the December meetings.

uummm...what? how can you get less than 16 days unless you waive down? I think you may be wrong on your thought there. This was discussed on the Flex boards. Check there for clarification...

Minimum Guarantee

I believe the minimum is 15 days. Since they are striving to have an average "yeild" of 15.5 days a month, 15 days in the minimum. As ORDFo stated, this has been discussed on the BB.

Club ORD FO said:
uummm...what? how can you get less than 16 days unless you waive down? I think you may be wrong on your thought there. This was discussed on the Flex boards. Check there for clarification...
It's possible and it's happening. You might want to do a little research before answering next time. During training and vacation months, if PBS can't give the minimum days, it will simply give you less AND you get PAID less! The only remedy is to waive work rules. As in: 7 on 2 off, 4 on 1 off 4 on, and so on. And you are right. It WAS discussed on the company board. What were you reading?:D

Kermit_D_Frog said:
It's possible and it's happening. You might want to do a little research before answering next time. During training and vacation months, if PBS can't give the minimum days, it will simply give you less AND you get PAID less! The only remedy is to waive work rules. As in: 7 on 2 off, 4 on 1 off 4 on, and so on. And you are right. It WAS discussed on the company board. What were you reading?:D

first off, in your first post you didn't mention that your little complaint counted only during training and vacation months. So now what you said is true. However, on BB is tells us to call if you get less than the minumum days. So yeah, a call should not be necessary but they will fix the problem if you just ask.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back