Do you want to work for Skywest???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Host

Want to find out about JOBS at Skywest Airlines? Ask Allison Gemmell, Director of Marketing and Communications at SkyWest Airlines. She will be available for questions.

Watch it live on AVCAREER TV @ 03/22/2002 02:00 PM Eastern Standard Time
www.avcareer.tv
1st 5 Callers win an AEPS Hat

aepshat.jpg

Call in phone number for questions: (954) 472-6684 x304

SkyWest, Inc., headquartered in St. George, Utah, is the holding company for thirty-year-old SkyWest Airlines, Inc.
In 1987 SkyWest Airlines became one of four Delta Connection carriers and continues its affiliation with Delta at hubs in Salt Lake City and Dallas/Fort Worth with nearly 400 daily flights. On October 1, 1997, SkyWest began its affiliation with United Airlines. SkyWest is now the primary United Express carrier up and down the West Coast, providing over 700 daily departures and serving United hubs at Los Angeles, Seattle/Tacoma, Portland, San Francisco, and Denver. In total, SkyWest today provides approximately 1,000 daily flights to 81 cities in twenty-three western states and Canada. With a fleet of 79 Embrear-120 turboprops and 52 Canadair Regional Jets, SkyWest Airlines is the nation's largest independently operated regional airline and growing fast.

Their marketing director?!?! Why not interview someone involved with pilot hiring or recruitment?

Well since they are giving away hats they couldnt really afford someone from pilot hiring

AEPS is a ripoff. I haven't seen one good job since I signed up 3 months ago. Spend your money on some books to help you study and apply to the companies directly. Get to know someone who works for the company you like. You will have a much better chance. I have had three 121 interview and three offers and being a member of some employee referal service didn't help me one bit.

No one wants to read your commercial message here.

So go buy a banner ad instead and support the message board.

Geeeez,

Is Publisher using the name Host now. I am sick of hearing about Avcareer. What a joke. I cant believe IFFFood lets him get away with free advertisements. Mabey they are in Kahoots together.

Latest resources

Back